Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lu-Lu`s fabu Feline Movie Review

Hello fans of fabulous felines! Lu-Lu here with another catastic movie review from a feline perspective!



Now before anyone gets upset…yes I did say that Lucius could do the next review. Since I am a cat of my word I allowed him time to view this movie at my side. Sadly short-stuff has the attention span of a gnat and can`t seem to sit in one place for longer than two minutes, unless he`s taking a cat-nap of course. So as I watched our movie for this review Lucius played with my tail, chased dogs, ate a dropped potato chip from the floor, ran into the wall chasing a jingle ball, ate some of my Kit-N-Kaboodle then fell asleep beside a boot. *Sighs* Kittens.

So not wishing to disappoint my fellow felines, canines and humans I have another review for your pleasure. This time were going to talk about the wonderful movie ‘The Adventures of Milo & Otis’.





This movie is a live-action Japanese film about an orange tabby named Milo and a fawn pug named Otis.

Otis reminded me of our friends Yoda & Brutus over at ‘The Pugs Strike Back’ a great deal! And Milo did resemble a certain kitten I know. The Japanese version was released in 1986 and the reworked English version was released in the United States in 1989. Dudley Moore provided the narration for the English version and did a grand job! The director Masanori Hata and associate director Kon Ichikawa edited the film together from over 400,000 feet of footage shot over a period of four years! That is a lot of hard work!

The movie begins with a barn cat that has a litter of kittens. One of the kittens is named Milo and he seems to always be getting into trouble for being too curious. Although we ARE cats and curiosity is part of what makes us so purrrfectly feline don`t you think? As a kitten Milo meets, and becomes friends with, a pug puppy named Otis. Since I don`t wish to spoil anything for any who may not have seen this delightful film I won`t go into much more detail. There is action, adventure and love as the two friends try to return to their farm home I will mention though.

I give ‘The Adventures of Milo & Otis’ four purrs and recommend it for cats, dogs and humans alike! I`ll end my fabu review with a small clip from the movie that goes to show cats and dogs can be buddies true and through!





Yours in devilment-

Lu-Lu



We`re participating in the Saturday Pet Blog Hop again!




It`s a great way to meet new friends and purrfectly wonderful new blogs to read!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Lu-Lu, thanks for the compliment - we think Otis is a very handsome pug. We have seen this movie before and think it is a pawsome story of friendship :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, think I may have to run out to Target and get this for my little sister! Thanks for the review!

    Your pal, Pip

    P.S: Luna's pawty was postponed because her mom had a family emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrooo thar!! We came over from the bloggie hop!! We just love new furiends!! Come by and see us!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog that you have! Found you on the Saturday Blog Hop!

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Hopping!

    Love,

    Alien and Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that movie looks good! We haven't seen it, but now we'll have to add it to our list! Just because Lucius wasn't sitting still doesn't mean he wasn't watching the movie!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by old friends and new!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya, Lu-Lu!! That was a pawsome movie review! Y'know, we haven't seen that movie...so we're gonna make sure we do now!!

    Thanks for hopping over and visiting us today!!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by on the blog hop... great post! I loved Milo & Otis when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete