Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lu-Lu`s Tip for Kittens # 2

Hello fans of fabulous felines, Professor Lu-Lu here with another lesson for kittens!



Any of you who have young cats please do gather them around your monitor. In lieu of an apple I encourage my feline learner`s to leave some Whisker Lickens seafood treats on their teachers desk.


Is everyone ready for class to begin??

*Lucius stops attacking imaginary evil ninja and plunks yellow rump down*

Excellent! Today`s lesson in catitude and bedevilment deals with the proper way of stalking and pouncing upon toes. Yes class there is a right way to stalk human feet. I have witnessed many a clumsy attempt made by my little blond cohort over the past two months. It is up to us felines to ensure all our moves are elegant and refined and not bumbling lurches like our canine friends!


My technique is a tried and true one. One that has given me great success and numerous pinky toe catches! And it is very simple and yet wondrously stealthy!


Always begin your toe attack with a complete and utter air of disinterest class. This can be accomplished by something as simple as a yawn or a good face grooming. I am fond of the classic’ I`m simply lounging on the arm of the couch’ approach myself. This lulls the human, and their wiggling toes, into a false sense of complacency.



Now that your little piddie prey is occupied and not in the least suspicious of your ulterior motives-POUNCE!!!



If you have the choice students, always go after the toes of a younger human in your house. Their squeals are much higher and therefore more fulfilling.



A couple of warnings though my eager learners-

Do NOT try this on any goatherding man who may be wearing a ball cap!! Also this technique is not recommended for zombie goatherding women who have yet to stumble to the coffee pot in the morning. The expletives that flow after attacking a shuffling undead woman are NOT suitable for tender kitten ears!

Now go forth and practice what Professor Lu-Lu has preached!

Class dismissed!!!



Yours in devilment-

Lu-Lu





We`re joining the Saturday Pet Blog Hop again! It`s a purrrfect way to find new blogs and new friends!


8 comments:

  1. Too funny! I think you have a future in motivational speaking for kitties!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best piece of advice I have ever heard from a feline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we'll be attacking any toes anytime soon. We're too busy hunting rabbits at my house!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passing through from the blog hop. Pleased to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passing through on my first Blog Hop. Thnka for being so nice!

    Dash Kitten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great class. After the kitty gets the toes, then doggy gets the kitty. Isn't that how the rest of it goes??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping in friends!

    Boy I sure hope the dog doesn`t get the kitty 24 Paws!

    Lucius

    ReplyDelete