Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lucius` Just For Laughs Video Pick

Hello fans of fabulous felines, Lu-Lu here at the keyboard!


In actuality this blog entry was supposed to be posted by Lucius, but the poor little kitten is feeling kind of under the weather today. Yesterday the goatherder and her daughter put us in the carriers and we went to the veterinarian.



We both got three immunizations which didn`t bother me but short-man always seems to just want to sleep after he gets his boosters.



Being the svelte and compassionate cat that I am, I told him I would put up this video clip that he had chosen to show you. Lucius laughs and laughs at this montage and when he wakes up I plan to show it to him and maybe it will perk him up. Not that I miss him playing-I mean annoying- me mind you!

So here is Lucius` ‘Just for laughs video pick’.





Yours in devilment-

Lu-Lu

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is funny! Sorry about the trip to the vet!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaaaaa ha ha ha! So much for cats always being dignified!

    I hope you feel better soon, Lucius!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete