Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ninja-Cat Strikes Again!

Hi everyone, Lucius here!! Boy have I been having fun the past few days honing my uber-kewl ninja skills! I`ve been really improving my stealth, speed and general stalking ability! My people just can`t keep up! It`s so much fun! One minute Ninja-Cat is outside skulking!



Then WOOSH I`m inside setting my catastic sights on a fly!



HI-YAH! I`m back outside on the wishing well roof!



FLASH! I hear the refrigerator door opening and leap inside to ensure no evil ninjas are lurking amid the soda pop and leftover corn!



But even uber-kewl ninja-cats need to take a breather with a buddy sometimes.




So what do you cats and dogs do for fun??


Laterz-

Lucius

5 comments:

  1. With this heat? Not an awful lot! Monty, however, would like to challenge your cat-fu to a duel one day - he thinks his dog-fu would be an even match. I have reminded him, though, that 5 out of your 6 ends are pointy. :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are super-kitten!!! I like to play hide and seek, sleep and eat!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. We snap flies, take naps, go for hikes, take walks, take naps, check the window, fluff the dog beds and take more naps!

    I would love to try patrolling the inside of the refrigerator!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy ninja-cat. We know what it is like to always be ready and alert to attack. Good thing they have you to protect the home and yard. Go, ninja-cat, go !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, you guys do fun stuff too! Snapping flies, hide and seek....I wish we lived closer so we could play together!

    Lucius

    ReplyDelete