Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cats VS. Dogs-The Battle for the Recliner

Hello fans of fabulous felines, Lu-Lu at the keyboard this fine day! We had quite a battle royale here yesterday and I`ve chosen to provide the commentary.

It all began when Lucius ( Who I feel is getting too big for his britches since catching that nasty old mouse )came inside after another journey into the weeds. He was rather damp and decided he wished to groom himself upon the man goatherder`s seat. As you will see there was a dog already resting in the recliner. It came down to a contest of brute force versus feline cunning or as the little yellow braggart would say 'Uber Kewl Ninja Skills'. *Sighs and rolls lovely eyes*

The initial encounter-



Trinity expresses her feelings about sharing with a damp show-off-



A moment of indecision!




Now the quick feline brain decides to try a different tactic...foot-licking and purring.



The 'Lick-the-dog-until-it-leaves' ploy works!! We have a winner in the eternal struggle between canines and felines!




I would like to take a moment to point out that the lovely blue collar with matching bell that Lucius has on during this rumble is now lost. After only one day! Personally I adore my pretty collar and would never think to lose it but then again I am simply more fabu than a certain yellow mancat.


Yours in devilment-

Lu-Lu






We`re joining the Saturday Pet Blog Hop this week! It`s a purrfect way to meet new freinds and find new blogs to read! All you need to is add your link in the McLinky tool and copy and paste the code into your HTML editor.



9 comments:

  1. Very nice work!! I will have to try this!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that the dog just gave up the chair because she was done using it! Surely she wasn't intimidated by a little yellow fuzzball!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that dog knew not to mess with a Ninja-Cat Bunny! Give it a try Pip! I bet it works!


    Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Happy Blog HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lu Lu and Lucius,
    Thanks for hopping by my blog! Your blog is pretty cool. I don't live with cats but my friend Dillon does who I hope to visit with soon! My mom and I look forward to following your blog!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are hopping on over from the Blog Hop, nice to meet you!! We're following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by on the blog hop... enjoyed reading about the ongoing battle for recliner supremacy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there all! So glad to meet new friends!!

    Lu-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job, Lucius!! Show that woofie who's boss!!

    ReplyDelete