Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Caught on film!

Hi everyone!! It`s me Lucius!





Boy it sure has been hot here! Lu-Lu and me have been really lazy lately, just cat napping most of the day away. It`s even been too hot to show the chickens my ninja-cat skills!

But I did get a real good laugh when we woke up yesterday from our morning nap! Lu-Lu and I came out to have a brunch nibble of some Kit-N-Kaboodle. After our snack I leaped all stealthy like into one front window to stare at the chickens pecking around and Lu-Lu jumped into the other one.

“Hey Lucius,” she said.”Bet you a fur mouse I can pull these wash clothes from the hanger!”



“You are SO on Lu-Lu!” I said because I knew if she did pull them down, she would get the dickens since those are the cloths the goatherder`s use to wash the goat udders with when they milk. Mmmmm yummy goat milk….Sorry, I was licking my whiskers just thinking about fresh milk.



When the goofy goatherder wasn`t looking Lu-Lu reached up and started tugging. I guess humans can hear pretty good because our lady turned around real fast like and caught her red-pawed. Lu-Lu tried really hard to let go and act all nonchalant and stuff but her claw was stuck!



I laughed and laughed! It was nice to see someone else catch the dickens besides me all the time! Even that white chicken outside saw the predicament Lu-Lu was in and began laughing real chicken-like! After the goatherder lady took these pictures she went over and got Lu-Lu`s claw unstuck from the wash rags! I was rolling around on the windowsill holding my sides! I laughed so hard I fell from the ledge and landed on a big black dog sleeping under me!

Lu-Lu was really embarrassed to be caught like that! I guess she doesn`t possess uber kewl skills like me despite all her bragging huh? She kind of hinted (With a sharp claw wagged in my nose) that if ANYONE found out about it she would track me down like the varlet that I am. I don`t know what a varlet is but I do know I couldn`t let those pictures not be seen by our friends every---

Oh heck! Here she comes!!!

Laterz-

Lucius


*Hurries and hits publish post button*






We`re joining the Saturday Pet Blog Hop again! It’s a great way to find new blogs and new friends! And it`s real easy to do! Simply add your link in the McLinky tool and copy and paste the code into your html editor.


10 comments:

  1. Hi, just hopping by. We joined the Blog Hop and are checking out the great blogs! Have a good weekend and keep those chickens laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful! She may be on to you! And what's with all that diet coke? You are not on a diet are you?

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped by to say hi! What a great story! Happy blog hop.

    Sage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Love the photos.

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there freinds! Thanks for stopping by!

    No Pip the diet soda isn`t for me, I am a streamlined feline. It`s for the human lady who says her butt is too big. *Shrugs*


    Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucius, I laughed so hard, I near fell off the couch! Oh, Lu-Lu must be in quite a snit over this story being on the internet! Have I mentioned how much I like you?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know chickens could laugh!

    I'm glad you didn't get in trouble too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two and Rumbles would get along like a house on fire. He's always finding some new way to get into trouble *sigh*

    You guys do look very cute (again, like Rumbles) so I bet you get away with it...

    ~Inigo~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! Lucius, it's hard not to share a good story like that...even if it gets you in trouble with Lu-Lu!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again! I just gave you an award. Go to my website to pick it up and get instructions on how to pass it along!

    Sage

    ReplyDelete