Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ho-Hum

Hello fans of fabulous felines, it`s me Lu-Lu typing today and am I bored! So, so bored.




It has been very ugly here over the past two days. Rain and rain and more rain! Just when it seems to clear up then another rain cloud passes over. I wish it were sunny like it is in that lovely picture of me ensuring I get attention! Why this morning both Lucius and I were outside and it rained! On us!!! Rest assured we beat a hasty path to the front porch and demanded to be let inside! Ugh. Our fur was wet! Truly I dislike wet fur. After I spent an hour or so getting presentable then Lucius began his silliness. He is bored too and has all this yellow kitten energy to burn off.

As I was walking past minding my own business, he swooped down from the coffeetable. I was in no mood, since I had just gotten my fur back in its proper place and I let him have it but good! Clouds of yellow fur flew. I did get a scolding but it was well worth it!

Does anyone have a good indoor game for cats to play?? If so, please let me know. Now I have to go take a nap but after our goofy goatherder comes back from giving away her blood *Shrugs shoulders* I`ll make her fire up the laptop and I`ll check back in. I hope my friends have some suggestions. A bored cat and kitten eagerly await your replies!


Yours in devilment-

Lu-Lu

5 comments:

  1. How about a cat dancer or "da bird"? My felines siblings seem to like both of these toys!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says that when the cats lived here, they loved playing with the Cat Dancer. That and rabbit fur mice!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom loves to fire up the laser pointer and have us run around....it wears most of us out pretty good. She said she was playing last night at the shelter with a toy on a stick and Luigi grabbed the toy and dragged around the stick with Trisha following behind him trying to get it. Mom said it was pretty funny to watch and got both cats playing (Trisha's brother Garth is still a little shy so he sat in the corner and watched).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the weather is better by now!

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friends! Sorry it took so long for us to reply, our human has been very busy and we have some trouble opening the laptop. We used to have a laser pointer and loved it, but the battery died. *Sighs*

    We do have lots of stories planned though now that things have calmed down, and will drop in to visit our furrends very soon!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete