Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look what I did today!!

Hi everybody it`s me Lucius and I am so proud of myself! Yup, today I used all my ninja-cat uber kewl skills and caught my first mouse!!



My human lady was really thrilled that I brought it to the front door, I could tell! She said I was an A #1 mouser and a fine mancat!





She told me I could share my proudness with all my blog friends! We cats SO rock!

*Knuckle bumps fellow felines*


Now I gotta go outside and see if I can catch another one!


Laterz-

Lucius

7 comments:

  1. You are one fine kitty! You deserve to be proud.

    We once had a cat that brought grass snakes home. That was fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the mancat!!

    We aren't allowed outside, so the best we can do is catch the occasional fly that gets in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most impressed by your hunting skill! I can send Morgan over if you'd like to have a shot at a rabbit!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's quite a milestone for a young cat! Good work!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so wonderful. Good for you! Was it yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait... that can't be a mouse! Where are it's plastic whiskers? And it's green or pink fur?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucius, I think you are so cute and believe you twin is featured on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete