Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A sweet stealth lesson

Hi friends! It`s me Lucius-a.k.a. Ninja Cat!





I figured since Lu-Lu can give lessons to young cats about important cat stuff I could too! But instead of sitting on my furry britches and talking ( Something she is REALLY good at )I`m gonna teach by example! So anyone who wishes to learn my uber kewl skills pay attention because I move so fast I`m amazed the camera could capture my radical skills!


First you gotta locate your prey. In this case it just happened to be a crinkly candy wrapper that was moving back and forth on the edge of the coffee-table. Don`t let anything distract you! Not even a big black dog who is eying the candy too!



Second when the timing is just right-Pounce! Make sure you lay down real flat and wiggle your butt beforehand `cause thats part of the technique.



Thirdly play with your prey! This is totally important because it shows that prey who is really the big mancat!




I know I make it look real easy but it takes lots of purractice to perfect skills this massive. Don`t give up though! I know you can do it! Now head out there dudes and dudettes and put those radical feline stealth skills to the test!



Laterz-


Lucius






We`re joining the Saturday Pet Blog Hop again! It is a totally beast way to find new blogs and new friends! And it don`t even require mad ninja skills to do it! All you gotta do is add your link in the McLinky tool then copy and paste the code into your HTML editor.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your advice on the ghost goat! We had no idea they held such a grudge!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have that down to a science, Lucius! I have a feeling no candy wrappers feel safe at your house!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are a super-duper hunter cat!

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone!

    No candy is safe around here like you said Bunny!

    I`ll check out your blog Oskar!

    Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by on the blog hop... you're quite a good instructor!

    ReplyDelete