Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mister Sandman.....

Bring me a dream....( Bung, bung, bung, bung)





Make him the cutest I`ve ever seen...( Bung, bung, bung, bung)



Give him two lips like roses in clover....



Then tell him that his lonely nights are over



Please turn on your magic beam

Mister Sandman bring me a dream.








We`re joining the Saturday Pet Blog Hop again! It`s a purrfect way to find new freinds and new blogs! Simply add your link in the McLinky tool and copy and paste the code into your HTML editor.

7 comments:

  1. An oldie, but a goodie!!! You are quite a little showman!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bung, bung, bung, bung..... toe tapping..... Such a cutie pie!!!!

    Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
    Hailey & Lala

    peeees can't wait to read all your future adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!

    I swear a mancat can`t even nap around here without some goatherder snapping his picture. Guess that`s the price of being so darn cute!


    Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song.
    thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I'm new to this and love to read
    experienced bloggers.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an excellent singer!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of you in the chair with your back end up on the arm rest.

    Davinia & Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping in! The lady goatherder says I sleep like that to air out my stinky butt. Can you believe she says something like that?!?!

    Lucius

    ReplyDelete